Monday, June 4, 2007

Paris Airport

We're all sitting in the Paris Airport waiting out a four hour lay-over. But we're on our way home. I'm looking forward to my own bed, a regular schedule (that doesn't include getting up at 1:30 AM a couple of times a week), and eating food that doesn't give me the crusader crud.

The past two days have been spent in Greece. The highlight was a day on Hydra Island for some R&R. The island has no cars so it was very peaceful and quiet.

I'll post more when I get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom,

What is crusader crud? I've checked Wikipedia but found nothing. Is it a Christian form of diarrhea? If so, I think my wife Ashley might have it. Is this a sign of spiritual warfare? She's been using x-tian cuss words like "frick" a lot more and last night I caught her watching MTV. What do you think? Get back to me.

Bill Copeland

Unknown said...

For those of you reading Tom's blog, I would like to add that the highpoint of the highpoint of our time on the island of Hydra was our combined worship service and the message that Tom delivered to all of us on the subject of transitions. His use of Acts 1 and his many applications to what we have and will soon experience was deep and Spirit-filled. Even though, sadly, it wasn't taped, he said will be willing to send out a copy of it. So for those of you who'd like it, you can ask him. Maybe he might even add it to this blog, - that would be a wonderful finale to this great communication tool so many of us are so greatful for his having persevered with. How about it Tom? - Thanks, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Tom, would love to read your sermon delivered at Hydra! Surely hope you will add it to your blog. I will be watching for it . . . So glad you are home safely. Know your family is thrilled. We'll be so happy when Jonathan finishes his travels and returns home. Thank you again for your priceless contribution to all of us.
Peggye and Ted Berry,
Jonathan's parents
Crystal Springs, Mississippi